Hunt Club Fitness Center
920 N. Hunt Club Road, Gurnee, IL (located on the west side of Hunt Club Road, between Washington Street and Grand Avenue, next to the Aquatic Center)
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday||5:30am–9:00pm|
|January 1, 2014||Closed|
|April 20, 2014||Closed|
|May 26, 2014||7:00am-12:00pm|
|July 4, 2014||7:00am-12:00pm|
|September 1, 2014||7:00am-12:00pm|
|November 27, 2014||7:00am-12:00pm|
|December 24, 2014||7:00am-12:00pm|
|December 25, 2014||Closed|
|December 31, 2014||7:00am-3:00pm|
The Hunt Club Fitness Center is designed with our community in mind. Our 40,000 sq. ft. facility has all of the features you need to meet your personal goals with reasonable pricing and a family friendly environment.
Our Fitness Center Members Enjoy:
- Customizable, low cost, annual memberships, designed to meet the needs of your family.
- 35+ Weekly Group Exercise Classes**
- FREE Introductory Equipment Orientation - Valued at $45
- FREE Open Gym (Basketball & Volleyball)
- FREE Towel Service
- 30 + Pieces of Cardiovascular Equipment, including: Precor Treadmills, Ellipticals, Bikes, AMT, Stair Climbers, Cybex Arc Trainer, StairMaster Climbers, and Concept 2 Rowing Machine...each piece of cardio equipment has its own Personal TV on it, so you can enjoy your own TV experience.
- Full line of Magnum Strength Training Equipment with 30+ pieces of selectorized and free weight equipment
- 1/12 Mile Indoor Track
- Clean, comfortable and modern locker rooms
- 5 FREE Guest Passes Annually
- FREE Climbing Wall
- Member Referral Program
- FREE access to annual seminars, health screenings, fitness programs, and specialty classes
- A family-friendly environment that is welcoming to all
Choose from 3 different Membership Levels. Plus we offer special opportunities for seniors and students.
**Group Exercise Classes can be included in Gold & Platinum Membership Plans. 10-Punch Cards or pay-per-class options are available for members who do not wish to include Group Exercise in their membership plan.